PROBIOTICS FOR DOGS (CHEWS)
is delicious probiotic chewable tablet with added Essential Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids that helps control diarrhea and gas in your pup. An overall healthy gut flora and Immune System that keeps your dog healthy and vital, letting you spend more quality time with your pup.
60 Chewable Tablets
- Total Lactic Acid Bacteria: 200 million CFU (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei)
- Calcium 6%, Phosphorus 4.5%, Magnesium 0.1%, Iron 2 mg, Copper 0.15 mg, Manganese 0.09 mg, Zinc 1.5 mg, Iodine 0.5 mg, Vitamin A 1,000 IU, Vitamin D3 100 IU, Vitamin E 10 IU, Thiamine 0.2 mg, Riboflavin 0.5 mg, Pantothenic Acid 1.6 mg, Niacin 2.3 mg, Pyridoxine 0.2 mg, Folic Acid 0.3 mg, Vitamin B12 5 mcg, Choline 40 mg, Biotin† 55 mcg, Cobalt† 0.06 mg.
- † Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Meal, Lecithin, Chamomile Flower, Ginger, Choline Chloride, Inulin, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (natural source of Vitamin E), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide and Folic Acid.
YOU WILL BE AMAZED BY THE RESULTS!
- Diarrhea and Gas Relief in one easy-to-give, no mess, probiotic chewable tablet.
- Delicious Natural Chicken Liver flavor that your pup won’t resist.
- You won’t have to “clear the room” because of smelly gases anymore.
- Probiotics for Dogs helps your pup stop suffering and start enjoying quality time with you!
YOU WON’T BELIEVE THIS IS FOR REAL!
- This Probiotic will bring life back to your pup!
- The biggest bang for your buck!
- Amazing results in 48 to 72 hours
- Extremely easy, no messy, delicious probiotic that your dog will love!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
What People Are Saying About Us:
We adopted Beau from my daughter recently. He is a 7 year old French Bulldog and is adorable except for one thing – since birth, he’s had the worst gas you can imagine. Beau could clear a room and make grown men teary eyed. Even our vet and the vet tech left the exam room when he released gas during his first visit. I started to feel like my house, my clothes, even my skin smelled like Beau farts! In desperation, we tried NutraPet Probiotics for Dogs. IT IS A MIRACLE! Beau has been cured! He’s now very popular at his doggie daycare and a welcome addition to our couch. This product truly delivers and cured a 7 year gas problem in my dog. I am now a customer for the rest of Beau’s life! Thank you NutraPet!Melinda Armstrong
My Pomeranian, Dorian, was throwing up, having diarrhea, and didn’t want to eat much. He’s 10 years old, and he’s always occasionally gone through days like that. I found this product, and after reading the great reviews, I decided to give it a try. After a day, all his symptoms were gone. No more diarrhea, vomiting, and his appetite was back. Since this is a supplement, I continue to give him half a tablet in the morning, and half at night. I’ve asked my veteraniarian about it, and he says it looks good to him.
Here’s a note about the seller, Fernando: Even before I received the item, Fernando sent me a personal email, thanking me for choosing ProBiotics for Dogs. Included was a detailed .pdf explaining the product, and how to use it. He recommended to split the tablet in half, giving half in the morning, half at night, on an empty stomach. When I received the product, I tried splitting the tab with a pill cutter, but the tab turned to powder. I just sprinkled it on his food, which was no big deal. But then, in a few days, I got another email from Fernando, asking me how I liked the product. I couldn’t believe he was taking the time to give such personalized service! I told him that Dorian was doing much better, but that I couldn’t split the tabs with the cutter. He told me to just use my fingers instead. I’ve been doing that now, and it splits the tab great!
Since Dorian has a sensitive tummy, I plan to continue using this supplement. He loves the taste, so I don’t have to hide it in food or a pill pocket. It seems to have a liver taste that dogs love! Although she doesn’t really need it, once in a while, I give my other Pom, Lily, a half a tab. She loves it!
Great product, great service!